As Mother’s Day 2021 quickly approaches, I wanted to share my picks for the best handbag gifts for your mother that are under $500. Considering Mother’s Day is only a week away, I highly recommend placing an order as soon as possible to make sure your mom receives her well-deserved gift on time. Whether your mother’s style is classic, practical or trendy, there are affordable bag options you can gift her.
My Mother’s Day Handbag Gifts Under $500 Picks:
- Polène Numéro Uno Nano ($260) – Polène is an emerging designer handbag brand that has taken social media by storm with its trendy designs and quality manufacturing at an affordable price. This bag is super cute and is perfect for any fashion-forward mothers out there.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Tote ($145) – This classic Longchamp tote is a staple in my handbag collection. It’s made of nylon, which means it’s easy to care for, and it can be folded up when not in use – perfect for the practical mom.
- Madewell Zip-Top Transport Crossbody ($148) – Don’t sleep on Madewell’s handbag selection – they’re affordable but look and feel expensive. I love this crossbody for traveling since you can carry it either in the crook of your arm or wear it crossbody. This would be perfect for any mom who’s always on the go.
- Cuyana Classic Structured Leather Tote ($195) – If you’re looking for a classic structured leather tote that comes in a wide variety of colors to get your mother – look no further. Cuyana has an excellent selection of basic staples and this tote is one of them.
- Marc Jacobs Softshot 21 Crossbody Bag ($350) – Seems like everybody and their mother has this Marc Jacobs bag on instagram. So if your mother isn’t one of them, it’s a pretty safe bet she’d appreciate this cute camera bag as a gift!